Without combustion, without ash and with less persistent smell than cigarettes and is able to offer:
- An experience of constant taste, with 3 consecutive uses without waiting times
- Up to 25 uses* on one charge
- An experience lasting 5 minutes or 14 shots, depending on the event that occurs first.
*The battery life may depend on its state of wear and how it is used.
Available in 5 colours: White, Blue, Mint, Rose Gold and Black.
Lil SOLID Ez is designed to be used exclusively with Fiit tobacco sticks.
Lil SOLID Ez is the next generation all-in-one heated tobacco device introduced by IQOS.
What are the new features:
1. New matte finish of the device
2. 5 new colors: White, Blue, Mint, Rose Gold and Black.
3. More compact and lightweight: 79.8 grams versus 98.8 grams of Lil SOLID 2.0.
4. 4 new colored caps to customize the device: Stellar Rose, Stellar Amber, Stellar Blue and Stellar Black, which complete the range of accessories for a total of 9 colored caps
5. New Cleaner Pro cleaning tool for cleaning caps and heating tips. Sold separately. The Dual Cleaner with brush is supplied with the device.
Lil SOLID Ez:
• Light and easy to handle.
• Simple and all-in-one design, available in 5 colors.
• Heating technology with steel tip.
• Up to 25 uses with full charge* and 3 consecutive uses**.
• Up to 5 minutes or 14 puffs, depending on the event that occurs first.
• To be used with Fiit tobacco stick.
• Requires the cleaning
• Portfolio of devices and colors, stylish accessories to customize your device.
• SMARTCORE INDUCTION SYSTEM induction system without foil.
• Up to 20 uses with full charge* and 2 consecutive uses for IQOS ILUMA PRIME and IQOS ILUMA and up to 20 consecutive uses for IQOS ILUMA ONE.
• Up to 6 minutes or 14 puffs, depending on the event that occurs first.
• Only to be used with TEREA SMARTCORE STICKS tobacco sticks.
• No cleaning required.
Both technologies offer the true taste of real tobacco without smoke and ash.
* Only when charged from an electrical outlet and the supplied AC power and charging cable
** May vary depending on usage, battery age and environmental conditions
Once the device is activated, the status LED blinkses twice first in red, then in orange, sky blue and blue.
When the device has completed activation, the status LED lights up in ice blue for 1 second and the device vibrates twice, all at once.
It is recommended to fully charge the new Lil SOLD Ez device with the supplied power adapter before using it, for about 2 hours.
First, slide and open the cover of the stick insert compartment at the top of the device.
Then insert a specially designed tobacco stick into the stick slot, with the part of the tobacco facing down, pushing it until the stick reaches the bottom of the slot.
To start the device, press the button for 2 seconds until you feel a vibration, after 2 second, the status LED blinkses in blue and a vibration is emitted.
Preheating will take about 25 seconds.
The duration of the preheating process may vary depending on the environment and conditions of use.
Once the preheating process is finished, the status LED lights up in ice blue and the device vibrates simultaneously.
This indicates that the preheating process is finished and the device is ready for use.
You can use the device for 14 shots or about 5 minutes, depending on the event that occurs first.
To report the last 30 seconds of the session or the last 3 shots, depending on the event that occurs first, the device will emit a vibration and the status LED will blinks in ice blue until the end of the session. At the end of the session, the status LED and the device switch off automatically. There is no need to press the button. To remove the tobacco stick at the end of the experience: Rotate the stick in the same direction at least 3 or more times and pull it out of the device. Close the cap of the device to prevent the ingress of foreign particles.
After 3 consecutive uses (within 18 minutes) the device cools automatically. It will take about 3.5 minutes before you can use a new tobacco stick.
The status LED will indicate the charging level of the device.
Although the Lis SOLID Ez device does not require a full charge to boot, it is recommended to fully charge it before first use.
The status LED blinkses twice in red, then orange, blue and blue, sequentially.
The device is completely reset when the status LED blinkses in ice blue for 1 second and the vibration occurs twice simultaneously.
For an optimal experience, clean your device every 20 uses.
You can clean Lil SOLID Ez in three ways: with the Dual Cleaner (supplied with the device), with the heat* or with the Lil SOLID Cleaner Pro (sold separately).
Cleaning with the Dual Cleaner: To use the cleaning brush, gently open the side with the dot symbol. To use the rigid part, gently open the side that holds the (circle) sign. Allow the device to cool for at least 5 minutes and remove the cap, then insert the rigid part into the heating chamber and perform the cleaning by turning the same rigid part inside. Insert the cleaning brush into the heating chamber and clean it by gently rotating the brush.
Cleaning with heat*:
To clean with heat, quickly press the button 5 times (within 2 seconds). The status LED blinkses orange for 90 seconds and the cleaning process takes place automatically. At the end of the cleaning process, the status LED turns off automatically and the vibration repeats 2 times.
*Heat cleaning uses heat to remove residues accumulated on the heater.
The heater can reach very high temperatures, therefore it is advisable not to leave you come into contact with anything during or immediately after heat cleaning
Cleaning with Lil SOLID Cleaner Pro:
This new cleaning tool is effective for removing the most stubborn tobacco residues that accumulate around the steel tip and inside the cap.
Use the perforated brush to clean around the steel tip.
• Remove the cap, insert the cleaner into the heating chamber and rotate it several times to remove tobacco residue.
• Use the sharp brush to clean the cap: Insert the cleaning tool from the bottom of the cap and rotate it several times.
Use the brush to clean the cap:
• Clean the inside of the cap from the top and bottom.
• Without pressing further, gently rotate the Dual Cleaner Pro 2 - 3 times
Use cleaning sticks (Cleaning Sticks) to reduce odors after removing any tobacco residue.
• For an optimal experience, clean your device every 20 uses.
For even more accurate results, use IQOS cleaning sticks.
Charge the device, for one Full charging of the Lil SOLID Ez device from an electrical outlet with the supplied AC power adapter takes about 2 hours.
The red light blinks 5 times indicates a malfunction of the device.
Reset Lil SOLID Ez by pressing the button for 8 seconds, even if the vibration occurs within 2 seconds.
The status LED will blink twice in red, then in orange, sky blue and blue sequentially.
When the device has completed the reset, the status LEDs light up in ice blue for 1 second and the device vibrates twice.
If the orange light blinkses 3 times, the device must cool or is operating outside the correct temperature range.
After 3 consecutive uses (within 18 minutes), an orange light indicates that the device must cool.
The device automatically switches to cooling mode. Wait, it will take about 3.5 minutes before you can use another stick.
It could also indicate that the temperature has exceeded the correct operating range between 0~40 .
If the orange light blinkses 2 times, there may be liquid infiltration inside the device.
Do not use the device until the light stops blinking.
If the light doesn’t stop blinking, contact Customer Service at 800 22 60 42 or drop by the nearest IQOS store.
blinking green light and device not responding, indicates that the device in update mode.
To stop the update process, disconnect the device from the power source.
If you continue to use the device without removing the debris or remnants, the device can heat up the remnants, which can produce the lingering smell.
1. Check that you are using a Fiit tobacco stick and not another product.
2. Check the part where the stick is inserted for residue. Remove any residue by removing the cap from the device, put the cap back in place and try to insert the stick again.
3. It is recommended to always rotate the tobacco stick 3 or more times in the same direction before removing it from the device. This avoids leaving residue in the area where the stick is inserted.
4. Check that you have inserted the tobacco stick in the right direction. The stick should be inserted with the tobacco part facing down. If it is placed backwards, insertion may be difficult.
5. If a tobacco stick breaks inside the device, you need to remove it:
- Take out the cap: the tobacco stick should come out with the cap. You can gently tap the cap to remove the broken part.
- Do not use sharp tools to remove the broken stick, as you may damage the device.
- Do not insert any metal into the device.
6. Ensure that tobacco sticks have not been exposed to moisture or high temperatures. They should be stored in a dry place to prevent the tobacco mixture from deteriorating.
Try to take a new stick from a package that has not been exposed to moisture.
7. If none of these solutions work, we recommend that you visit your nearest IQOS store for assistance or contact our customer service at 800226042.
To conserve battery life, the device will return to sleep mode:
1. if it is not charged for 24 hours when the Status LED light is red
2. if it is not used for 7 days when the Status LED light is orange, ice blue, or blue
Please note, when you start charging the battery after a long period of inactivity, i.e. when your battery has been completely depleted, the charging lights may not appear right away.
This is a normal process.
If the charging does not happen, please, contact our Customer Support via:
o phone: 800 22 60 42
o e-mail: email@example.com
o via Live Chat on iqos.com
o Facebook Page of IQOS Italia.
Please ensure you use the right charging method.
We recommend charging only with the USB Cable and AC Power Adaptor designed for Lil SOLID.
If you use other types of chargers, such as smartphone chargers, car phone chargers, or portable power banks, may cause low charge efficiency or reduced battery life.
Foreign particles may cause poor connectivity between the device and the AC Power Adaptor.
To ensure the connectivity between the USB connections, please, ensure that they are clean both on the device and the AC Power Adaptor.
- You are using a Fiit tobacco stick and not other brands or products
- The tobacco stick was inserted correctly into the Lil SOLID Ez device without breaking or rotating the stick.
- Check whether there is residue in the part where the stick is inserted. Remove the residue by removing the cap from the device, put the cap back in place and try to insert the stick again.
- Allow the device to preheat for about 25 seconds before use
- Your Lil SOLID Ez has been cleaned regularly (every 20 experiences)
- Time has elapsed between shots to heat the aerosol-generating steel tip evenly
If you have removed the tobacco stick during use, the heating process will not stop automatically, and the device will continue to heat.
- You will need to press the button for 2 seconds to stop the heating.
- Make sure to rotate the Fiit stick 3 or more times in the same direction before pulling it out.
- Take the stick out of the device and close the lid to prevent the ingress of foreign objects