1. Press IQOS 3 Multi Button for 1 second
2. The Battery Status lights will turn on and indicate the level of charge
The lights will fade in and out to confirm a reset.
- At the start of heating (once you press the Button to start)
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end)
Please, perform a reset of your device and try again.
Still no luck? Please contact Customer Care or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS store.
Follow these steps to clean your IQOS 3 MULTI:
- Remove the cap by sliding it up.
- Gently tap the hood on a table. Use an IQOS cleaning stick and run it through the hood to remove any remaining tobacco residue.
- Do the same with the device. Avoid straining the foil.
- Insert the cap back into the device correctly.
- Press the button on the IQOS 3 MULTI for 4 seconds to turn the device on or off.
- Briefly press the button to check the charge level.
- If the yellow light comes on, you must charge the device.
- Use only the appropriate IQOS 3 MULTI USB adapter and charging cable.
- When charging the device, the lights will flash.
- Make sure your IQOS 3 MULTI is fully charged so you can use it up to 20 times.