Inspired by our customers, it has been designed around your needs to enjoy the IQOS moment your way:
- It enables to enjoy two consecutive uses without Holder recharging
- Faster Holder charging allows you to focus on your enjoyment and not worry about recharge:
• At least 2min 20sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 2.4 Plus*
• At least 1min 40sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 3*
- It hosts our IQOS ProtectPlus™ System for better protection and reliability and NFC chip for easy registration and access to IQOS website
*provided IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or when fully depleted; and applicable for charging IQOS 3 DUO Holder from 0 to 1 use. It may depend on conditions of use, on battery lifecycle, weather conditions and device usage.
To check the charge level of the IQOS 3 Duo Pocket Charger, press & release the Pocket Charger Button.The Pocket Charger Status light will turn ON for 3 sec to indicate battery status:
4 LEDs = more than 75% charged
1 LED = low charge. Need to charge
If the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is fully charged, you may use the Holder up to 20 times.
The Holder charging time is effective only if the IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or after being fully depleted.
If you insert the IQOS™ 2.4+ Holder into the IQOS 3DUO Pocket Charger, the Holder will not fit because of different size.
If you accidentally insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS™ 2.4+ Pocket Charger, the Pocket Charger lights will start blinking, however, the Holder won’t charge.
To check the status on the Holder:- Press & release the Button of the Holder:
- 2 lights – ready for two uses
- 1 light – ready for one use
- No light – Holder not charged
To check the Holder status on the Pocket Charger:
- 2 lights – ready for two uses
- 1 light – ready for one use
*On IQOS 3 DUO P. Charger or on IQOS 3 P. Charger (For those customers who use a mixed version of IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger. In some cases it may be required to upgrade the firmware of IQOS 3 Pocket Charger to know when the Holder is ready for 1 use.)
Once you have finished the first use, there will be only one light left, i.e. 2 LEDs on – 2 uses ready, 1 LED – 1 use.
If you need the second use right away, your Holder is instantly ready for it. If you do not need the second use right away, simply put the Holder back in the Pocket Charger for a quick recharge to have 2 uses back again. In most cases, you can charge Holder back to at least one experience faster than Holder
- Allow the holder to cool: let the IQOS 3 DUO holder cool down enough before you start cleaning it (at least 30 seconds from the last use).
- Tap the holder: remove the hood and gently tap the holder on a smooth surface to remove tobacco residue.
- Use the cleaning tool: remove the cap of the cleaning tool and insert it into the holder until it reaches the bottom. Use both the oscillating and rotating brush of the IQOS 2 in 1 cleaning tool to remove coarse residue.
- Use a cleaning stick: for a deeper cleaning of the IQOS 3 DUO holder, use the cleaning sticks regularly after consuming about 20 tobacco sticks. Be sure not to apply excessive pressure and do not touch the heating foil.
- Clean the cap: finally, also clean the inside of the IQOS 3 DUO cap.
- Place the IQOS 3 DUO holder in the pocket charger.
- Press the button on the pocket charger to check the charging level
- If there is a light, the charge level of the pocket charger is too low and you need to charge your IQOS 3 DUO.
- Use only the IQOS 3 DUO USB Power Supply and Charging Cable. The extended lights will pulse during charging of the pocket charger.
- Make sure your pocket charger is fully charged so you can use it up to 20 times with your device.
Red flashing light
A red light flashes on the top of the pocket charger, indicating that the holder is not charging enough.
If your pocket charger light flashes red 3 times, it may indicate that you need to reset your device.
White light 2 fixed white lights indicate that the device is fully charged and therefore the holder is ready for two consecutive experiences.
A fixed light indicates that the holder is ready for an experience.
If the white lights flash, they indicate that the holder is charging.
White flashing lights
- The device is outside the operating temperature range or the holder is signalling that the device must be cleaned if the pocket charger door has remained open.
- The IQOS 3 DUO automatically cleans when the holder is stored in the pocket charger.
When the door of the latter is left open with the holder inside, the procedure does not start and an error is reported.
Here is the meaning of the white lights on the IQOS 3 DUO pocket charger:
Fixed white lights that appear after a short press of the pocket charger button indicate the holder’s charging status.
- 2 fixed lights indicate that the holder is ready for 2 consecutive experiences.
- The fixed light indicates that the holder is ready for an experience.
Fixed white lights (appearing after a short press of the pocket charger button) indicate the charging level of the pocket charger:
- 4 white lights: the pocket charger has a charge of more than 75%.
- 3 white lights: The charge is between 50% and 75%.
- 2 white lights: The charge is between 25% and 50%.
- 1 white light: The charge is less than 25%.
For IQOS 3 MULTI, a white flashing light means that:
- Your IQOS 3 MULTI is in charge.
- Your IQOS 3 MULTI is rebooting.
- Your IQOS 3 MULTI is ready to use or fully charged.
If the white light flashes twice:
- Your device is either too cold (below 0 ºC) or too hot (above 50 ºC).
- Wait for your IQOS 3 MULTI to heat or cool before using it.
We advise you to:
- Insert the IQOS 3 DUO holder into the pocket charger.
- Press and hold the pocket charger button for 10 seconds to reset the device that will turn on.
- Connect the pocket charger to a power outlet using an official adapter and charging cable. Always use the supplied adapter and charging cable and regularly clean the contacts between the holder and the pocket charger.
- As you load the pocket charger, the lights on the charging bar will work. If the device is fully discharged, it may take up to 20 minutes before it starts charging. If the problem persists, launch the online device diagnostic tool.