- IQOS Holder: faster charging (up to 35% faster)
- IQOS Holder vibration
- More robust Pocket Charger (improved latch)
- Brighter, white lights on IQOS Holder display
- Auto cleaning cycle replaces manual cleaning
IQOS Holder vibration:
- Vibration begins and a light pulses when you press and hold the Heating Button. This indicates the beginning of the experience (that you can enjoy a tobacco stick for about 6 minutes or 14 puffs whichever comes first).
- Vibration and blinking begin when there are 30 seconds or 2 puffs left. This indicates that the IQOS Holder will switch off automatically.
- Auto cleaning is automatically triggered every 20 charges, after the IQOS Holder has finished its charging process.
- During auto cleaning, the user will observe a longer charging process of the Holder (recharge – cleaning – recharge) and constant pulsing white lights.
1. Press for 1 second the ON/OFF button
2. The LEDs will turn on and indicate the level of charge: - 1 LED = low charge level - 4 LEDs = device is fully charged
- At the start of heating (once you press the Holder Button to start)
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end).
b. The bottom light on the Pocket Charger Battery Status indicates a Pocket Charger malfunction or device is outside its optimal operating temperature (10°C - 40°C)
Please, perform a reset of your device and make sure it is in the optimal temperature range.
Still no luck? Please contact Customer Care or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS Embassy or Boutique.