You can easily check the charge level by following these simple steps:
1. Press Pocket Charger Button for 1 second (short press)
2. The Battery Status lights will turn on and indicate the level of charge
How long does it take to fully charge the device?
It takes approximately 120 minutes to fully charge the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger from an electrical outlet. Only charge IQOS 3 device using supplied AC Power Adaptor and USB cable.
Should I always fully charge my Pocket Charger battery?
The IQOS 3 device does not require a full charge to work. If the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is fully charged you may use the holder up to 20 times.
Can I charge 2.4 / 2.4P Holder with the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger and vice versa?
No, the new IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is not compatible with the previous versions.
If you insert the 2.4/2.4 Plus Holder into the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger, the Holder will not charge because of the different size.
The IQOS 3 Holder cannot be inserted into 2.4 /2.4 Plus Pocket Charger because of the different size.
Can I use the AC power adaptor & USB cable from the previous device version to charge the IQOS 3 device?
You can use the IQOS AC Power Adaptor from the previous device versions. However, IQOS 3 USB cable hosts a USB-C port, which is different from the previous versions.
How can I reset my IQOS device?
You can easily reset your IQOS 3 device by pressing and holding the Pocket Charger Button for 8 seconds and then releasing. Battery Status light will fade in, blink twice, and then progressively fade in to confirm a reset.
What do device vibrations mean?
Holder vibrations are activated in the following situations:
- At the start of heating (once you press the Holder Button to start)
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end)
What do the lights on my Holder mean?
IQOS 2.4Plus has the following new features:
• IQOS Holder: faster charging (up to 35% faster)
• IQOS Holder vibration
• More robust Pocket Charger (improved latch)
• Brighter, white lights on IQOS Holder display
• Auto cleaning cycle replaces manual cleaning
IQOS Holder vibration:
• Vibration begins and a light pulses when you press and hold the Heating Button. This indicates the beginning of the experience (that you can enjoy a tobacco stick for about 6 minutes or 14 puffs whichever comes first).
• Vibration and blinking begin when there are 30 seconds or 2 puffs left. This indicates that the IQOS Holder will switch off automatically.
• Auto cleaning is automatically triggered every 20 charges, after the IQOS Holder has finished its charging process.
• During auto cleaning, the user will observe a longer charging process of the Holder (recharge – cleaning – recharge) and constant pulsing white lights.
What do the lights on my Pocket Charger mean?
Any white light indicates that the device performs various operations, like charging, re-initialization, ready to use, fully charged etc.
A red blinking light can occur on:
• Only Bottom Charger Light indicator: the device is outside operating temperature (0 - 50°C). -> Wait until device is within temperature limits.
• Holder status light: Holder malfunction -> Please, perform a reset of the IQOS device.
Still no luck? Please contact Customer Careor ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS store.
What is the optimal IQOS device functioning temperature?
IQOS 3 is designed to work in a wide range of temperatures, but tobacco stick tastes best when the device is used between 10℃ and 50℃.
What is a smart blade self-cleaning system?
The smart blade self-cleaning process is automatically activated after every 20 sessions, when the Holder is charging. This process reduces tobacco residuals on the heating blade, to make the manual cleaning process easier while ensuring the best tobacco taste experience.
The smart blade self-cleaning process can also be activated through the IQOS Connect app on demand.
What is a New ProtectPlus™ System?
"ProtectPlus™ System hosts a number of technological improvements:
- robust outer shell improves shock resistance of the device
- new side door opening tested to guarantee reliable performance
- new technology provides longer battery life
- heating chamber of your Holder has been redesigned for improved reliability