• Open the IQOS cleaning accessory.
• Use the small brush to clean the cap and the large brush to clean the central body of the IQOS holder.
• Gently tap both parts on a surface to release any tobacco residues.
• Now take a tissue and clean the top of the holder (with the cap on) until you have eliminated all tobacco residues on the outside.
• Every 3-4 days, rinse the cap well under warm water.
• Take an IQOS cleaning stick and use both sides to clean the area at the bottom near the foil and the foil itself. Make sure to remove all tobacco residues even on the bottom of the foil.
• In order not to damage the most important part of IQOS, the heating foil, perform this procedure very carefully making light circular movements.
You can buyl'accessorio per la pulizia and i bastoncini per la pulizia (cleaning stick) on iqos.com ecommerce
f you have a problem with a specific component of your IQOS: device or pocket charger visitthe self service area, select the component and discover the best solutions for your case.
Choose the technical assistance designed to be close to you at any time.
The IQOS experts are available every day from 07.00 to 22.00. They can answer all your questions and inquiries; on IQOS and give you tips on how to use it.
Live Chat, available every day from 9 to 21
Call us on the toll-free number: 800226042
Contattac us via Email to: email@example.com
Write us on Twitter @IQOS_Support_it
You can also receive assistance at one of our IQOS Shops, , click here i to check the opening hours.
We guarantee that the IQOS Embassies, Boutiques and Lounges are safe places during the Coronavirus period. The safety of our customers is our top priority and to welcome you we follow a protocol developed in collaboration with experts in the medical-scientific field.
Among the measures provided by the protocol to guarantee the safety of our consumers:
o The shops were sanitized before reopening and are thoroughly cleaned twice a day, at the opening and at the lunch break
o The exchange of air conditioning filters will be carried out before the stores reopen
o Staff must wear disposable masks and gloves during business hours
o Disposable gloves used by staff are changed upon completion of each operation with consumers
o There is a wide availability within the rooms of disinfectant gel dispenser, available to staff and customers
o Objects used in commercial premises are cleaned and sanitized daily o The flow of incoming customers is regulated according to the size of the commercial premises
o To enter commercial premises, customers are required to:
• wear your own mask,
• have the temperature at the entrance measured with a thermoscanner,
• sanitize hands with disinfectant gel and wear disposable gloves (both supplied by the IQOS Embassy, Boutique and Lounge).
o Staff and customers must respect the safety distance of 2 meters if possible or at least 1 meter.
If you need help with IQOS call l’800-226042 to have immediate support and, if necessary, receive a free IQOS replacement, within three hours and wherever you want *.
* The service is temporarily active only in some italian cities : call the free number to find out if your city is served. p>
Damages caused by ordinary wear and tear or improper use of the product are therefore excluded, as well as aesthetic damage such as scratches, dents and breakages of the external plastic support.
In the case of malfunctions due to lack of conformity (in terms of materials or manufacturing) existing at the time of delivery of the goods, we will replace the defective component within the first two years from the date of delivery according to the law (consumer code) .
In the absence of proof of purchase, we reserve the right to consider the date of manufacture of the product as the start date of validity of the warranty.
In the case of more than one replacement, the delivery date from which the two-year warranty begins is that of the first device purchased.
You can ask for support for the replacement procedures in the following ways:
• IQOS Solver, on the Support page of iqos.com - available every day from 07.00 to 22.00
• Site Live-Chat for immediate support - available every day from 9am to 8pm
• Visit our IQOS Italy Facebook page - available every day, from 9am to 8pm
• Call the IQOS toll-free number 800-226042 - available every day from 07.00 to 22.00
• By sending an e-mail to customer firstname.lastname@example.org