• Vibration begins and a light pulses when you press and hold the Heating Button. This indicates the beginning of the experience (that you can enjoy a tobacco stick for about 6 minutes or 14 puffs whichever comes first).
• Vibration and blinking begin when there are 30 seconds or 2 puffs left. This indicates that the IQOS Holder will switch off automatically.
Auto cleaning: • Auto cleaning is automatically triggered every 20 charges, after the IQOS Holder has finished its charging process.
• During auto cleaning, the user will observe a longer charging process of the Holder (recharge – cleaning – recharge) and constant pulsing white lights.
1. Press for 1 second the ON/OFF button
2. The LEDs will turn on and indicate the level of charge:
- 1 LED = low charge level
- 4 LEDs = device is fully charged
- At the start of heating (once you press the Holder Button to start)
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end)
- Holder is not charged - Device is outside its optimal operating temperature (10°C - 40°C)
- You pressed on the Holder button during usage - Holder malfunction
To resolve the issue, you may try the following
: a. Check that the IQOS 2.4 Pocket Charger is switched ON and has enough power
b. Place the Holder in the IQOS 2.4 Pocket Charger and wait until it is fully charged (up to 5 minutes).
c. Ensure your Holder’s electric contact is clean d. If none of the above works, perform a reset of your device.
e. Still no luck? Please contact Customer Support or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS store.
Still no luck? Please contact Customer Care or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS store.